Getting ready for the Windows Phone 7 Exam 70-599 (Part 5)
Published on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 12:15:00 PM UTC in Programming
This is the last part of my article series to prepare you for Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 exam which will be available starting July 14th. For a short introduction and overview of the exam as well as a list of general learning materials please take a look at the first article.
The official outline of the measured skills breaks down the topics into the following parts:
- Designing Data Access Strategies (19%) (this article)
- Designing and Implementing Notification Strategies (17%)
- Working with Platform APIs, Tasks, and Choosers (21%)
- Designing the Application Architecture (21%)
- Designing the User Interface and User Experience (23%) (this article)
The last article was about the general application architecture and hence dealt with topics like the application life cycle and tuning for performance and certification requirements. This last part focuses on the user interface and user experience on the phone, from best practices in programming to recommendations and requirements for creating a consistent and convenient experience in your software.
You can find the full article on Silverlight Show.
Tags: 70-599 · Certification · Exam · Silverlight · Windows Phone 7