Getting ready for the Windows Phone 7 Exam 70-599 (Part 3)
Published on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:52:42 AM UTC in Programming
This is the third part of my article series to prepare you for Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 exam which will be available starting July 14th. For a short introduction and overview of the exam as well as a list of general learning materials please take a look at the first article. The official outline of the measured skills breaks down the topics into the following parts:
- Designing Data Access Strategies (19%) (this article)
- Designing and Implementing Notification Strategies (17%)
- Working with Platform APIs, Tasks, and Choosers (21%) (this article)
- Designing the Application Architecture (21%)
- Designing the User Interface and User Experience (23%)
The last article was all about Push Notifications and hence needed to take the architecture of the whole Windows Phone eco system into consideration, including your own Web Services that back your applications, and Microsoft's Push Notification Service. In this part, we'll concentrate entirely on the phone and learn about some of the features the platform offers for your application.
Read the full article on Silverlight Show.
Tags: 70-599 · Certification · Exam · Silverlight · Windows Phone 7