Monday, 6/27/2011 3:10 PM
by Peter Kuhn
This is the fourth part of my article series to prepare you for Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 exam which will be available starting July 14th. For a short introduction and overview of the exam as well as a list of general learning materials please take a look at the first article. The official outline of the measured skills breaks down the topics into the following parts:
- Designing Data Access Strategies (19%) (this article)
- Designing and Implementing Notification Strategies (17%)
- Working with Platform APIs, Tasks, and Choosers (21%)
- Designing the Application Architecture (21%) (this article)
- Designing the User Interface and User Experience (23%)
The last article was all about working with specific platform APIs. In this part, we'll take a look on the overall architecture of an application and unique concepts of the Windows Phone platform as well as tuning your application for performance and marketplace certification.
Read the full article on Silverlight Show.